PricesThe price of the Christmas tree depends on the height of the tree. You can pay for the tree by mobile payment or bank transfer.
- spruce up to 1 metre tall – 3 euros
- spruce 1–2 metres tall – 8 euros
- spruce 2–3 metres tall – 13 euros
- spruce 3–4 metres tall – 23 euros
- spruce 4–5 metres tall – 30 euros
The price list for trees taller than 5 metres can be found here. For these trees you can only pay by bank transfer according to invoice. To receive the invoice, please email email@example.com. Send an email to the same address if you want an invoice for a spruce up to 5 metres.
Depending on the height of the tree, call the phone number below (the mobile payment numbers work until 31 December 2021). You may make the call before going to the forest or while in the forest, when you have selected a suitable tree.
- spruce up to 1 metre tall – 9001003 (3 euros)
- spruce 1–2 metres tall – 9001008 (8 euros)
- spruce 2–3 metres tall – 9001013 (13 euros)
- spruce 3–4 metres tall – 9001023 (23 euros)
- spruce 4–5 metres tall – 9001030 (30 euros)
When you call, hold on and listen to the information provided. The payment is confirmed by a text message. Keep the message. The amount will be added to your next mobile phone bill. After you have received the payment confirmation text, you may start cutting the spruce.
If you cannot pay through the bank link, you may transfer the money to RMK bank account:
- SEB EE881010002021370008
- Swedbank EE742200221001193177
- Nordea EE411700017000959636